Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our in-person seminars are now webinars. We look forward to seeing you in-person as soon as we are able! Real estate credits are not available at this time.
Learn how to save significant tax dollars for your clients, and earn 4.5 CPA CPE!
- Cost Segregation (2 hours)
- Energy Tax Deductions (.50 hour)
- The R&D Tax Credit: An Essential Tax Savings Tool for your Clients (2 hours)
2021 Spring Webinars
Click through the preferred date to complete registration. You will receive login details directly from GoToWebinar.
- Tuesday, May 25 – 12:00 – 4:30PM
- Thursday, June 3 – 8:00AM – 12:30PM
- Monday, June 7 – 8:00AM – 12:30PM
- Wednesday, June 9 – 12:00 – 4:30PM
- The R&D Tax Credit (2 CPE)
- Cost Segregation (2 CPE)
- Energy Tax Deductions (.5 CPE)
Attendees MUST be logged in and VIEWING the presentation to receive CPE credit. Dialing in and listening to audio only does not constitute attendance. CPE Codes will be displayed on the screen 2x per CPE hour. Write these codes down and enter in to the survey window at the end of the presentation OR email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attendance will be tracked by GoToWebinar, and CPE credits will be issued based on active participation, including answering administered polling questions.
Failure to submit codes will affect the number of CPE credits awarded.
The webinar is for CPA CPE credit ONLY. CE Credits are not available for Real Estate Agents or Enrolled Agents.
CPE offered in OH, IN, KY, MI, PA, SC.